Bejar – A Multigrain flour
* Bejar aata is made with a mix of Barley/ jau, Chick pea/kala chana amd wheat/ gehun.
* Bejar ki roti is a traditional rajasthani multigrain Chapati.
* Being highly nutritious and digestive, this rotis can be replaced with wheat rotis for many health benefits.
* It is low on carbohydrates, assisting in weight management and high in fiber to keep blood glucose level under control.
* These rotis are extremely delicious. It tastes amazing with spicy Lahsun/Garlic chutney and gud/ jaggery.