We strive to bring to you a healthy twist with the best fresh ingredients used in our flours and here it is – viola!!
Mixes vegetable Thalipeeth. Do try this lip-smacking recipe and don’t forget to share your feedback with us.
Serving – Makes 4 to 5 big-size Thalipeeth.
- 1 cup porridge mix
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 0.5 cup grated carrots
- 0.5 cup finely chopped spinach
- 3 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- 0.5 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp lightly roasted and crushes dhania powder
- 0.5 tsp lightly roasted and crushed jeers powder
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 0.5 tsp ajwain seeds
- Salt to taste
- Oil for roasting and applying slightly on banana leaves
- Banana leaves to spread the Thalipeeth keep aside for 10 minutes. All the vegetables will leave some of its own water and your dough will become soft.
- Heat a nom stick tawa on slow flame.
- Wash and cut banana leaf to make a square shape leaf.
- Spread some oil on the banana leaf to help the Thalipeeth to not stick to it.
- Spread the prepared Thalipeeth dough on the banana leaf to make a circle of 1 mm thickness and transfer on to heated non stick tawa.
- Cook on both sides on medium using 1/2 tsp oil till brown speckles appear.
- To make curd and green chilli pickle raita 1/2 cup curd, 2 tbsp green chilies pickle matinated in lemon juice, salt, turmeric and broken mustard seeds. ( you can buy this ready-made from the market)