Sattu Drink or Sharbat is a lip-smacking Indian drink that you would never stop sipping this summer. Made from roasted gram powder, chilled water, and other desi spices, it is a great drink to make for summers. Here is how to make it.
Gulp down a glass of this magical drink to savor its amazing health benefits and get instant energy on the low days.
- 100 grams of Sattu
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 400 ml of Water
- A pinch of Salt
- Fresh Mint Leaves for garnishing (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of diced Onion
- Take a large bowl and pour sattu in it.
- Now slowly add water and form a smooth paste, dissolving all the lumps in the process.
- Then all the remaining water into the bowl and dilute the paste into a drink.
- Next, add salt, lemon juice and onion into the drink and mix well.
- Pour the drink into a glass and garnish with some fresh mint leaves.